Saturday, April 7, 2012

Why I love Samsung Home Products

Why I love Samsung Home Products ?


A realization that we have bought the right product is such a good feeling and as a consumer we always long for such a feeling. While making the buying decision we ask friends and relatives, search for forums, visit many stores to understand different offerings and then we take a final call.

I'm sharing a story of my journey with Samsung a famous Korean brand with you which will definitely help you to make your buying decision if you are still stuck somewhere.

We all have been using many white goods such as TV, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Microwave and many other since last many years. In fact in past owning these things was considered to be a mark of a stable and rich family however now thanks to the increasing living standards and disposable income had made it possible for anybody to have these now not so luxury products. I remember an era where TV was always use to be Crown, Fridge = Godrej, Mixer = Sumeet, Water Filter = Well O Fill. Life was easier then as the choices were very limited and products use to perform for lifetime. I remember some people use to buy brands like Sony, National, Panasonic, Voltas however such number was very limited and from the high class of the society.

The picture changed after the wave of globalization in early nineties. Many national and international brands jumped into the market to woo billions of Indian consumers. Each of them came with millions of dollars of budget for advertisements. Because of the multiplicity of brands buying decisions became complicated.

At such a juncture I started buying things for my home. The first purchase I made was of a fridge and washing machine and somehow we decided to go with Samsung, that time recently launched Korean brand. Since then we have added many products of that brand in our home and we are really happy and enjoying all these products without any problems.

What is amazing is the simplicity in the product design, features and ease of use of all the features. Intuitive user controls, very less clutter and an excellent after sales support. For any problem just dial their toll free 1800 number and pleasant and informed voice will ask you a couple of quick questions and will try to resolve the problem over the phone ( it happened with me twice as they could resolve the problem over the phone and that was amazing ) else they will promise a call back from the technical team, the call will come in next few hours from the relevant department to get few more details and bingo a trained, professional mechanic will ring the bell, the same day ( Most of the times ) and quickly and efficiently resolve your problem. Not only that he will give you some tips to use the product more effectively.

The feeling that you are backed by such a professional support network had been so strong for me that when it comes to buying any home product I first check with Samsung and if it's not available then hunt somewhere else.

Thanks Samsung for making my life easier !!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks for your comment. The answer is no as I am cultivating this hobby to express myself. There is no thought of monetizing this eat least at the very early stage of this blog.

    Mandar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your compliments !!! Nope I haven't hired any designer in fact the whole Wordpress admin and the entire eco system of Plug ins and themes is so easy that you can create your design quiet easily. Please keep on visiting my groove !!! and your valuable comments on the content of my blog.

    ReplyDelete